cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexeraOne - Business Adapter to edit Custom Metric license consumption

Hi All! 

Does anyone using FlexeraOne have a methodology to update license consumption numbers for licenses that may not be trackable with discovery? (E.g. Custom Metric, SaaS user, Concurrent user, etc)?

I am assuming based on this thread, the answer is no. But just want to be sure. (this thread points out on-prem users can modify the DB directly with SQL. Cloud customers cannot hit the DB directly.)

Thank you!

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Your understanding is correct - this type of data cannot be updated automatically.

Please vote for the following idea if this capability would be of value to you: FXONE-I-452: Update consumption for licenses (Type=Custom Metric) via Business Adapter

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Your understanding is correct - this type of data cannot be updated automatically.

Please vote for the following idea if this capability would be of value to you: FXONE-I-452: Update consumption for licenses (Type=Custom Metric) via Business Adapter

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)