cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Unrecognized Evidence SKU Questions

jbursch1
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Are you able to provide some insight for our team as to how FlexeraOne treats license records, where we manually populate unrecognized SKUs in a license records? Meaning; once a SKU is added to the knowledgebase, will those SKUs reconcile and update the use rights? 

Questions:

• If you process an unrecognized sku before it is recognized, will the ARL connect to that license created and update it via the ARL? 
  • If the entry is different from what the ARL would have done, how does the system handle that?
  • Is there a way to group/filter all unprocessed purchases that have unrecognized VS recognized SKUs?
(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbursch1 wrote:
  • If you process an unrecognized sku before it is recognized, will the ARL connect to that license created and update it via the ARL? 
  • If the entry is different from what the ARL would have done, how does the system handle that?

If you process a purchase with a SKU that is not recognized then no association between any license you create and applications in the ARL will be automatically created. You will need to configure any relevant associations yourself.

• Is there a way to group/filter all unprocessed purchases that have unrecognized VS recognized SKUs?

Try filtering a grid of purchases by "SKU description is empty" and "Part no./SKU is not empty" to show purchases with unrecognized SKUs. Drop the "Part no./SKU" filter to find purchases with recognized SKUs. For example:

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)