cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Release Dates, End of Life Dates, End of Support Dates etc not showing in IT Asset Management

Hello,

I have observed that the vast majority of our installed applications do not show release dates, end of life dates, end of support dates etc. The fields are empty

Why is this please?

Thanks

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have a subscription for the Service Life Data Pack? An active subscription is required in order to get all available lifecycle data for installed applications.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have a subscription for the Service Life Data Pack? An active subscription is required in order to get all available lifecycle data for installed applications.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

Actually I'm not sure, so will check. Why would I see the information for some applications if a subscription is required? Perhaps we do have this if some applications show the lifecycle data, mainly Microsoft.

Thanks

A small amount of sample lifecycle data is included in the base ARL, even without a Service Life Data Pack subscription. But this sample data will likely only cover a very small number of applications that have been recognized as installed.