The FlexNet Operations Cloud 2021.11 ALM/LLM are now available in the Production environments. The FlexNet Embedded 2021.11 local license server
Original Post (Nov 02, 2021 09:30 AM😞
Here are the release highlights and key release dates related to the Software Monetization 2021.11 products.
- November 2: FlexNet Operations Cloud 2021.11 ALM/LLM in UAT – COMPLETED
- November 4: Cloud Licensing Service 2021.11 in UAT – COMPLETED
- November 16: FlexNet Operations Cloud 2021.11 ALM/LLM and Cloud Licensing Service 2021.11 in Production (no outage required) - COMPLETED
- November 16: FlexNet Embedded LLS 2021.11 GA - COMPLETED
FlexNet Operations Cloud 2021.11 ALM
The FlexNet Operations Cloud 2021.11 ALM release includes several usability and ease of use enhancements:
- Users can now use the Device ID to quickly navigate to the Device Details page.
- The capability to automatically remove licenses associated with inactivated or obsoleted line items from Cloud Licensing Service instances has been extended to inactive or obsolete states set by the setEntitlementState SOAP request.
- A new configuration has been added to lift the 10 fulfillment limit of the batch rehost functionality. When this configuration is enabled, producers can rehost all available fulfillments for an entitlement during the batch rehost process.
- Removal of the legacy Reporter menu option from the System menu of the Producer Portal.
FlexNet Operations Cloud 2021.11 LLM
The FlexNet Operations Cloud 2021.11 LLM release includes the removal of the legacy Reporter menu option from the Resources menu. The Reporter menu option now directs to the new version of Reporter.
FlexNet Embedded Local License Server 2021.11
The FlexNet Embedded 2021.11 release includes issue fixes for the FlexNet Embedded local license server. There are no changes to client kits as part of this release.
For more details about the issue fixes, please refer to the FlexNet Embedded local license server release notes. The release notes will be available on the Product and License Center upon release.
NOTE: You can subscribe to the Software Monetization Release Schedule page of the Revenera Community for the latest release schedule information.