How to create a file that may be anonymously downloaded in FlexNet Operations Cloud
The below instructions assume the file is already loaded in FlexNet Operations and available to download.
1) In the Producer Portal, go to Administer / Create Custom Attributes and Add an Attribute
2) For the created Attribute, the Name is ANONYMOUS_ALLOWED (use all upper case characters), the Entity Type is FILE, Status is ACTIVE, Type is TEXT, Text Type is SINGLE SELECT. Put in the values TRUE and FALSE. Save the Custom Attribute.
3) Assign the ANONYMOUS_ALLOWED custom attribute to one of your files. Using the drop down on the ANONYMOUS_ALLOWED to set the value to TRUE. Save the file definition.
4) Go to the Download Package associated with this file and make note of the Export Compliance values assigned to the download package- you will need this information when building your URL if you need to enforce Export Compliance with the file.
5) Below is an example of the URL where TENANT = the first part of your Producer Portal URL. The systemFileD and export values are example values and will need to be changed to match your file and download package.
If the file does not need export controls, the URL format below may be used.
You may alternately use the File ID instead of the System File ID using the URL format below.