Level 2

What does ALM and LLM stand for?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
(2) Solutions
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @mtorres ALM stand for FlexNet operations Advanced Lifecycle Management and LLM stand for License Lifecycle Management, the legacy form of FNO. If you want to read more about the difference  then please check  Understanding the FlexNet Operations Cloud Editions and Deployment Environments

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @mtorres Thanks for your reply, both are different license management concepts like legacy and advanced so we have separate documentation for both and no document will give this information in a joint. If you need more details, feel free to raise a support case. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @mtorres ALM stand for FlexNet operations Advanced Lifecycle Management and LLM stand for License Lifecycle Management, the legacy form of FNO. If you want to read more about the difference  then please check  Understanding the FlexNet Operations Cloud Editions and Deployment Environments

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your response. Is there any glossary or terminology document where I can find information like this? 

I found a couple but did not give me information like this. 

Thanks again! 

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @mtorres Thanks for your reply, both are different license management concepts like legacy and advanced so we have separate documentation for both and no document will give this information in a joint. If you need more details, feel free to raise a support case. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos