cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anshul-Prabhaka
Level 3

Multi Tenant

How to properly setup multi-tenant licensing model/packages in Flexera?

(4) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi, @Anshul-Prabhaka Can you please give more information with some examples which will help us to understand the requirement before answering your query?

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

I am testing the licensing for multitenancy.We will be deploying the application as a SaaS on which I need to add multiple tenant in the application.Could you please help me to set up the Flexera Producer portal to support multitenancy?Do I need to create multiple customer  accounts in Flexera? because from customer's perspective - he would like to see about how many SaaS and On prem license they consume.

0 Kudos

Hi @Anshul-Prabhaka Could you please raise a support case to discuss further? BHGE has multiple publishers already and multiple tenant IDs.  This needs to be discussed in the call I guess unless anyone has more updates.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi @Anshul-Prabhaka ,

With Cloud / SaaS deployments you will typically have one account per Customer (tenant) with each Customer having it's own Cloud License Server.  The SaaS tenants can communicate with their Cloud License Server to manage their license rights.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos