cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Takeuchi
Level 2

FNO is having trouble because of 100% CPU usage of the database server

Jump to solution

We are facing the performance problem in the activation of the licenses.  This could be too much access to the FNO server, so we will increase the server performance.  However, for the short term solution, could someone guide me if there are ways to increase the efficiency of the FNO.

We are using SQL server 2012 for the FNO database, which shows 100% usage of the CPU.  The web service side does not have issues.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
(2) Solutions
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Takeuchi I think our support team is working on this issue support case and we need to investigate (logs)via case to find and fix this problem, however thanks for raising the issue in the community. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

@acarreno The issue was that the database server was not up to the mark and asked to upgrade the server with better resources.

Also, we have shared the performance improvement document (I have attached) that helps to fix this issue. 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Takeuchi I think our support team is working on this issue support case and we need to investigate (logs)via case to find and fix this problem, however thanks for raising the issue in the community. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi @mrathinam  Thank you for your response.  Also, thank you confirming that your support team is already working on it.  The problem is still happening and we get support requests from customers since they are not able to activate our products.  I hope I could get any workarounds to ease this problem, if there are any.  Also, any information in the SQL server side solution would be also helpful.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Takeuchi am sure the team will come on call to fix this issue, please give us some time. Thanks. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Can you provide what was the resolution for this case? We are experiencing random high CPU usage in our environment, and we suspect is related to the license activation process, but we cannot pinpoint why suddenly the server is getting out of whack with CPU consumption. It is not DB stats-related issue.

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

@acarreno The issue was that the database server was not up to the mark and asked to upgrade the server with better resources.

Also, we have shared the performance improvement document (I have attached) that helps to fix this issue. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos