cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zelias
Level 2

Android implementation

Jump to solution

What is the best (or at least optimal) way to use flexera in native mobile app(Android)?

Is it Java XT api, or custom wrapper over rest api, or may be there is something else?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

@zelias Thanks for the use case, I hope Flexera One | Flexera Community is the better place to ask this query. 

Best Regards,

Mani. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(4) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

Hi @zelias Could you please elaborate on your use case with some more details and business requirements, are you asking to use the Mobile App with client FNE to activate a license in the Mobile? 

Best Regards,

Mani. 

0 Kudos

The use case is simple, i have a mobile app and would like to activate it using flexera one (cloud)

To do this i need to implement some code in my app that will request flexera one for a license information. 
The question is, if i need to implement some code in my app, what flexera API i should use? 

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator

@zelias Thanks for the use case, I hope Flexera One | Flexera Community is the better place to ask this query. 

Best Regards,

Mani. 

0 Kudos
daniel_schoepf
Level 3

Hi,

outside in view: since you have a remote app, I would think you would want to look at FNE SDK to secure the app on device. I would not rely that a mobile device is always online and has internet access.

APIs are built for always on scenarios and more likely fit where you want to secure access to like online SaaS application you provide.

Regards

0 Kudos