How to manually download FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises content libraries
This article provides instructions for manually downloading the Application Recognition Library (ARL), Product Use Rights Library (PURL) & Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) Library used by FlexNet Manager Suite.
Manually downloading these libraries may be useful in situations where the default configuration that automatically downloads and installs these libraries cannot be used for any reason, such as if a firewall restricts access from the FlexNet Manager Suite batch server to the Internet.
- Login to the Flexera Customer Community website (https://community.flexera.com/) using the Sign in link in the top right.
- Click Product Access in the menu bar and select Product and License Center.
- Locate FlexNet Manager Suite in one of the "To access downloads for these products" lists and click the LET'S GO! button below that list. This redirects you to the Product and License Center.
Note: You may be prompted to login again.
- The Your Downloads panel displays the list of the products you are licensed for: click FlexNet Manager Platform:
- On the Latest Versions tab (the default tab), click the FlexNet Manager Platform Content Libraries link.
- On the Files tab (the default tab), download each file separately by clicking on linked file name in the File Name column.
Note: The 'Desktop Product Use Rights Library vNNN' file is not required for FlexNet Manager Suite releases prior to FlexNet Manager Suite 2015.
Tip: The SKU Library download is named PURL.cab.
Install downloaded content libraries
For full details on how to install content library files once they have been downloaded, see the "Manual Updates of Library Data" topic in the Installing FlexNet Manager Suite On-Premises PDF applicable to your version of FlexNet Manager Suite.
To locate this PDF, go to the Flexera Product Documentation website and select your FlexNet Manager Suite version from the VERSION drop down list. The file will now be listed and available for you to download.
Sign up to receive notifications about content library updates
To receive email notifications regarding content library updates, subscribe to the FlexNet Manager Content Blog.