cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexera Asset Manager

Hi,

Currently we have flexera SAAS for Flexera Asset manager we are looking if we can implement these any documentation would definitely help us

• Data Normalization:  higher level of apps/ inventory count with compliance, versions, and support details.
  • Fully functioning SaaS Manager with access to data usage with the right metrics depending on the SaaS product Ex: DocuSign Dashboard metric should be Envelops not users.
  • The ability to see: Cost, Consumption, and Activities by Business Units not departments.

Ability to have workspace dashboards for our major products: Oracle, VMware, Zoom, Salesforce For example

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Documentation about SaaS management functionality in Flexera One can be found here: Getting Started with SaaS Management.

You'll find lots of information there. The following pages may be helpful in relation to some of the points you've noted:

If there are additional capabilities that would be of interest to you, consider logging ideas in Flexera Ideas (or voting for existing relevant ideas).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

@nvnbs1 

Just wanted to also let you know that DocuSign Envelopes coverage license metrics wise is in the roadmap plans to become supported later this year...

Thanks,