cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Flexera Analytics - How Can We Help?

Hi there! We had such a great response to our Flexera Analytics Learning Lab! We are working on putting together content for a customer video series -- what types of "how-to" content would you like to see on Flexera Analytics?

SAP Optimization /n/licman/offline

Hi Experts,as part of SAP optimization in FNMS to import the XML recommendations for SAP independent systems the User manual recommends running /n/licman/offline to process the recommendations offline and accept , deny and then apply the recommendati...

FNMS Tool CAL Consumption count

We are experiencing FNMS Tool CAL consumption count at an appropriate number on some whereas we have seen the FNMS Tool CAL consumption count as 0 (Zero). Trying to figure out why the CAL consumption would reflect Zero and how to fix this CAL consump...

rajeevh by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging in FNMP 9.2

We are currently running FNMP 9.2, and are having an issue importing the ARL. Support said to look in the Recognition.log file, but there are no log files on the server. Any ideas as to how to turn on logging? I've searched both drives on the server,...

Sub-net popuation from Business Adapter

Our active directory team has stopped managing all subnets in AD so I no longer have them coming to FNMS to be assigned to a Beacon.I am looking to create a business adapter to populate subnets from a DB or excel file.Does anybody have any experience...

dsalter by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible issues for this beacon

On all my beacons it shows an error "Last download of packages for managed devices failed. Check the log file on the beacon server." Can someone please point me in the right direction where to start. I am new to FNMS.

FrediG by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create new accounts in FNMS 2017 R1

This is a fresh install of Flexera 2017 R1 and ad import has been successful after replacing the activedirectoryimport.exe file with the a new .exe as provided on FNMS support site. However, when i try to create a new account in FNMS to assign roles,...

IBM PVU Scanning

We are in the process of trying to get some performance testing done around the IBM PVU scanning in our environment (highly virtualized, runs near full capacity) and we have some questions on validation that it's actually working. At this point our ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos