cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved User vs. Account

Hi everyone,I would like to see a discussion about an old feature request: FNMS needs another object to distinguish between accounts (AD, SAP, Azure, Admin accounts, etc.) and users.I am missing options to create tranparency in accounts that have bee...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 8 kudos

User based licenses not consuming properly

Is anyone else having an issue with User Based licenses not consuming properly according to the Use Rights and Rules settings?  We have a bug open with Flexera, but need support from other customers to increase the urgency of resolving it.Examples:1....

FNMS Security - Malware

Good morningI have a client asking a question on FNMS around Malware.Does FNMS have any mechanism to identify threats to beacons? Can it detect if a malware is trying to access the beacon software?regardsManish

O365 Upload Issues

Has anyone seen the following error when importing O365 inventory on FNMS 2018 R2? It repeats over and over in the upload logs. 2019-04-04 00:00:00,823 [Upload.UploadProcess ] [INFO ] Found 1 new package(s) to upload 2019-04-04 00:00:00,854 [Uploa...

bferring by Flexera Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collect FlexNet Inventory Agent logs and send to FNMS

Product enhancement.In addition to sending off the .ndi and .disco files to the beacon servers, could the FlexNet Inventory Agent be enhanced to send its .log files as well? This would help speed up things like troubleshooting Oracle Database introsp...

Solved IBM Peek Consumption

Hello Experts,How can we find in FNMS - what has triggered the "peek consumed" field to get updated ? Is there a way to find which machine at which particular time and how many peek cores utilized or any other useful information that we can know to p...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

IBM bundling

I am attempting to start my IBM license reconciliation but am having trouble finding information on bundling of products. Does anyone know where I can find this information? Thanks.