cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Update SCCM readers to just import servers

FNMS 2018 R1We have a requirement to just import Windows server OS inventory devices into FNMS.  Is there a way to update SCCM import procedure to just import windows server devices and NOT other windows devices? Thanks 

Red Hat Smart Management

Hi,Quick question as to how the Red Hat Smart Management Add-on can be recognised in FNMS - we are using TADDM for inventory.Cheers

Oracle SKU #'s

I am attempting to start my Oracle license reconciliation but am having trouble getting the SKU information for the purchase properties. Does anyone know where I can find this information? Thanks.

Performing operations at the instance level

Hi Community,I would like to know if someone has knowledge about performing installations operations at the instance level into FlexNet Manager.In fact, the current menus operates this at the global installation level, e.g. ignoring installations wil...

ESXQuery 502 error

Anyone using the esxquery tool and seen a http 502 error? We're doing some remote discovery for Virtual Center and found some vcenters are returning a 502 error. 

Solved Networkshare inventory

Hi all, customers are asking for best practice on how to perform inventory collection of software applications placed on network drives via our non-Windows FlexNet Inventory Agent. They already have tried to change the ini-file with the path they wan...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos