cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Pivotal Cloud Foundry

Has anyone dealt with Pivotal Cloud Foundry within Flexnet Manager? Not sure what the best way to validate this one since it is more cloud related.

Solved Upgrading the Flexnet Inventory Agent Third Party

When upgrading the FlexNet Inventory Agent to the newest version for an on-premise customer and not using the automatic upgrade option, but using SCCM instead - is the process the same as the original deployment of the agent for Windows and *nix mach...

Is there such a thing as Agentless Discorvery?

We are just at the begining stages with this product and our upper management seems to remember during their initial talks with Flexera that an Agentless Discovery was mentioned.  I did an initial search in the community and couldn't find information...

Two Reports, Same Filter, Different Outcome

Hi,we have built two reports with the same filters (the firtst one was built 2 months ago, the second in the last couple days. The second one was built, because i forgot the first Report ). The reports show us hardware informations and installed app...

LuckyLu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gathering Data from PVS Citrix Environment

A customer of mine is concerned with how the FlexNet Agent would or does work for Citrix PVS environments. The customer's question is pasted below. If someone has any experience with this scenario please let me know!“We need to understand how or if i...

Solved Backup all data of FNMS 2018 R1

I know it is a basic question but I find nothing detailed in the documentation.How can I create a backup of all the data (POs, licenses, inventory, cost center, etc.) and then restore it in the same Server? Thanks 

olvann by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Export run stage is not completed

Hi Tea, We have installed the FlexNet Manager Suite and then configured the Export set and Export definition and then runs the scheduled job for the asset. the record is created in "x_fls_flexera_fnms_export_run" table but it not completing the stage...

avinash by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

FlexNet Inventory Beacon alerts

Hi, on more and more beacons (especially child beacons) there are alerts showing up, that the last download of packages for managed devices failed and I wonder why? Are we having a digital signature issue with one of our very old beacon packages: T...

capture20190421161136541.png capture20190421162252231.png
oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos