cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Device Status greyed out

Hello everyone,We ran a custom Business Adapter, that changed Statuses of devices. Now for some of those devices, we can no longer change the status manually.On opened record Status field is non modifiable. It's plain text, as if I don't have access ...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Applying upgrade software license purchases

I have purchased a qty of 600 upgrade licenses for Adobe Acrobat (in bulk). Prior to the purchase Adobe reviewed and approved our eligibility to these upgrades. In FNMS, we are unable to apply the purchase due to the system warning that FNMS can't fi...

Unmanaged Devices

This report states:"Direct collection of inventory from these devices is not possible because they are not in assigned subnets."However, we have zero unassigned subnets.Manually checked devices where Agent installed column = 'No' but the agent is act...

Extraction of Application actual installation path?

Hi everyone, would like to know how does one extract the application actual installation path from FlexNet Manager itself?  Currently we have SCCM 2012 data synchronize with FlexNet Manager on a daily basis and we know that SCCM keep tracks of the Ap...

Recommended Changes

Hello,When we receive Flexnet's Recommended Changes, how do we know what kind of impact that change will have on license consumption, etc?  I say this because we changed our BizTalk Server Core Enterprise Edition license type from Microsoft Server Co...

crod34 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos