cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Library update

Hi, could you please check if the correct library for Adobe was provided for the April library update? Thanks & best regards Oliver

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on which licenses are being double-consumed

We have several situations where licenses are being double-consumed. One is a Named User license where a person's name shows up twice on the list on the same device. The other is a Device license that has a device show up twice on the list with the s...

Solved FNMS Upgrade - compliance schema migration error

Hi, Anyone encountered error while upgrading FNMS 2016 R1 SP1 to FNMS 2019 R1 before? Preparing to run step 'Check migrated database against schema'. Required minimum database compatibility level: SQL Server 2008 (100) Found database compatibility le...

intannh by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Bulk linking of inventory

I know that you can use the Business Adapter to bulk load devices onto FNMS. However, I haven't seen any guidance on how to link them to inventory also in bulk. I recon it can be quite time consuming to link this one by one by clicking. Is there a wa...

Enabling HTTPS on Analytics

Hi all,,does anyone have a step by step guide to enabling HTTPS on Analytics?I've raised a case for this, and have been given some articles on the IBM knowledgebase (provided below).These are, however, vague in what they are saying. Additionally one ...

jasonlu by Level 7 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMware PURL...only for VMware?

Hello - if you have the VMware PURL, does it help with other publisher in the way of VMware products that are embedded in other products?

mbleau by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera Analytics - October's Business Case Challenge!

Who's up for a challenge? Join this session (and discussion) to see how you can add value to your organization via Flexera Analytics. This is designed to test (and expand) your knowledge of Flexera Analytics. In 30 minutes we'll demonstrate how you c...