cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Entitlement Status column in a report

Hello Everyone,I'm trying to build a report in FNMS based on Purchase Orders, but I ran into a problem. I cannot find column for Entitlement Status (one where it's Enabled, Disabled or Always enabled).I am not sure, whether it's not available at all ...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CITRIX Staging DB

Good afternoon When integrating CITRIX with FNMS, Is it a"must' to have a staging DB? regardsManish

Solved Entering POs with Limited License/App Info

Hi!  I am having some trouble with determining best practice when entering Purchase Orders where there is:1)  Limited info2)  No license to allocate the purchase to3) No evidence or "installed application" dataI want the records to be available in li...

Operational Microsoft questions

Hi everyone,I want to kindly request your support for the following Microsoft topics:At the beginning of this week we have been at a customer and created some licenses. Doing this we found some questions which we could not answer on our own and would...

Solved IBM PVU scanning

Good day We have a customer who has enabled IBM PVU scanning to run every 30min. The question i have is , must perform remote scans against all known Vmware and Oracle VM be ticked? When this was done, we found that the service account was getting lo...

Reporting Specific Agent Versions

I am trying to create a report to find the specific version of agents in our environment, as in '13.40.12' or '13.20.1076' as opposed to '2019 R1'.  The recent agent upgrade didn't change the latter, just the former and I would like to know how widel...

How to take care of additional consumption?

Hello Does someone have a hint on how to include additional consumption which can't be automatically counted e.g. out of a non-standard or affiliate environment? Example: 1000 perpetual licenses 820 are (automatically) captured and listed under consu...

Batch upload of HW assets

Can someone explain how to upload multiple assets or do a batch upload.There is a mention of a business adapter in one of the slides in FNM-1640, what is this?If we have a PO of 100 laptops, how can we upload this?:confused: