cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS Users (with accounts) unable to login

Hello All,A number of our Users that are set up with accounts in FNMS are unable to login to the tool due to the system identifying their credentials as incorrect even though they're correct.We're receiving inventory from all associated AD's, and FNM...

Reconcile Pending for past 5 days

Hi Team,The reconciliation which started on 25th of May is still not completed and gave error summary as  "This task is marked as ‘Timed out’ because it did not complete in the expected time" while status shows "Pending".However I can see the service...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Microsoft Sharepoint Calculations

I have an issue with calculations for MS SharePoint. This is a server license and the expected output would be 1 calculated consumption per server. Instead, I am getting odd numbers like 2, 4, etc. Drilling down into the actual server install I do se...

Solved Export to ServiceNow

Is there a document that shows exactly which fields are sent to ServiceNow when using the export integration and where is that data passed too? Or as someone completed this export and can provide details? Thank you

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Purchase Status - missing value on reports

Hi Everyone,It's me again, with another question related to reporting on POs in FNMS.I added Purchase - Status to the report, but after running it only shows 2 groups of Status: Empty or New.This is completely wrong, because we don't have a single PO...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Business Adapter error

Hello all,I'm working on updating my User Adapter.  I've been able to run the import in my Dev instance before, but now I am getting the following error: The UPDATE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ComplianceUser_ComplianceUse...