cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

See SQL DBs in FNMS

Hello All, Does any of you know if we can see the actually MS SQL DBs installed on a server? I had this question already few times from different teams in our Organization. If OOB not is there away to inventor them with Flexera agent? Regards Frank v...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FlexNet Agent Change in Beacon

We have a customer who is moving from one FNMS instance to another and will be changing beacon servers as well and have a question regarding the agents currently installed. What is the best method to repoint the agent to the new beacon?

Solved SAP JAVA Instance

A question has been raised from a client about Flexera supporting SAP JAVA instance. The question is: “Do we have any Flexera options (get user data) by connecting SAP JAVA instances (Enterprise Portal, PI)?” Can anyone help me answer the question? T...

Solved How can you check the Oracle LMS version and is Flexera using the latest availlable LMS scripts

My understanding is that the LMS script usage is updated via the ARL release process, as opposed to standard product releases - as such, so long as 2018R1/R2/2019R1 are up to date with the ARL, they should be using the most recent LMS script version....

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Multiple criteria reporting

Hi, Has anyone found a way of searching Inventory devices and reports when, on the same device:- App 'xxx' is installed, i.e. AIX, andApp 'yyy' is installed, i.e. ILMTObviously, for IBM sub capacity,  the idea is to report against those devices that ...

Stop Ndtrack and Ndschedag on *nix machines

What commands can be used to completely stop and restart the FlexNet Agent on Linux machines? I found how to stop ndtask (e.g.  /etc/init.d/ndtask stop ) in Gathering FlexNet Inventory.pdf, but not for the services ndtrack and ndschedag. The customer...

Solved SWIDTAG files for application recognition

Hello, I would like to know if you have plans to use more SWIDTAG file information for application recognition in FNMS? With FNMS 2018 R1 the application recognition for Adobe Acrobat DC via FlexNet Inventory was extended to determine the edition. As...