cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved IBM Region Requirements

Wondering why I can see the IBM Regions when I am in all "All Inventory", however, on the actual license record/consumption, those fields state "unknown region". Wondering why the correct region record is not reflected in both places.

ILMT Adaptor causing duplicate consumption

Hi - Is anyone else coming across a similar issue? The ILMT Adaptor is causing our Oracle position to show duplicate records. The consumption report of Oracle Database Enterprise license is showing the same host twice. It's linked to an actual host s...

jbursch1 by Level 5 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved IBM PVU Report

I have searched all over the community for information on the changes made to IBM PVU reporting in 2019 R1. I have had no success. The PVU report doesn't look the same as in previous releases and I'm not sure what is required now to be reported. I've...

Questions about creating Microsoft licenses in FNMS

Hi All, I have some questions about creating Microsoft licenses. 1. What is the Power BI discoverable title in FNMS. 2. What's license type should I choose for Power BI, the software is capacity based. I didn't see it in the license type list. 3.Visu...

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

See SQL DBs in FNMS

Hello All, Does any of you know if we can see the actually MS SQL DBs installed on a server? I had this question already few times from different teams in our Organization. If OOB not is there away to inventor them with Flexera agent? Regards Frank v...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FlexNet Agent Change in Beacon

We have a customer who is moving from one FNMS instance to another and will be changing beacon servers as well and have a question regarding the agents currently installed. What is the best method to repoint the agent to the new beacon?

Solved SAP JAVA Instance

A question has been raised from a client about Flexera supporting SAP JAVA instance. The question is: “Do we have any Flexera options (get user data) by connecting SAP JAVA instances (Enterprise Portal, PI)?” Can anyone help me answer the question? T...

Solved How can you check the Oracle LMS version and is Flexera using the latest availlable LMS scripts

My understanding is that the LMS script usage is updated via the ARL release process, as opposed to standard product releases - as such, so long as 2018R1/R2/2019R1 are up to date with the ARL, they should be using the most recent LMS script version....

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos