cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Microsoft Office Report Off

Since upgrade to FNMS 2019 appears that my Installed Apps report for Microsoft Office is duplicating records over and over and over again, rendering the report useless.  Anyone see this and know of any fix?    Attaching sample o what I'm seeing. Shel...

Red Hat Licenses not getting consumed correctly

We have 2 different Red Hat Enterprise Server Socket licenses.  I cannot get any of my servers to consume licenses on the one licenses they all keep hitting the other one and my counts are in breach.  Any suggestions?

Solved question on Oracle Discovery and Rules vs FlexNet Agent

Hello,Does the FlexNet agent 2018 R2 capture all the information that can be captured using the Discovery and Inventory Rules for Oracle?We want to be sure all the databases and the LMS Evidence report are showing up. Our initial tests are showing ye...

Enterprise groups discrepancies correction

Hello, In our customer estate of 55k+ devices (FNMS2017R3 and now migrated to 2019R1),  we have AD and SCCM integrations (desktops only). We see a lot of discrepancies in enterprise groups (Corp Units, Locations, Cost Centers) being imported regularl...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SalesForce integration

Hi, we want to import data from SalesForce into FlexNet Manager Suite and as we have 24 different ORGS within SalesForce there was already a consolidation of all those 24 ORGS into 1 SalesForce ORG at the very top with all the users in it. Could we c...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Logged In User using FNMS Agent

After a long protracted email conversation with Flexera Support, I am confused about Flexera's position regarding the FNMS Agent's ability to gather the logged in User information.The conversation with support initially started when our customer file...