cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

JAVA discovery in FNMS

Hello We've observed that our FNMS doesnt seem to have recognizing below JAVA applications and could not find these in "Unrecognized evidences" either. Any suggestion/work around on this issue apart from manual evidence creation since its going to be...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

JAVA discovery in FNMS

Hello We've observed that our FNMS doesnt seem to have recognizing below JAVA applications and could not find these in "Unrecognized evidences" either. Any suggestion/work around on this issue apart from manual evidence creation since its going to b...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved XenApp Integration with FNMS 2017 R3

We have a client that would like to integrate Citrix into FNMS, they are running version 6.0 and 6.5.What would be the ideal way to integrate this as they do not have Edgesight?regards 

Purchase Order Upload - Not all records are created

After uploading purchase data from a spreadsheet with 281 records, all 281 records were processed but only 273 records were actually created. There are no error messages, so I'm not sure what went wrong. I am attaching the log from the upload.

sewille by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Office Report Off

Since upgrade to FNMS 2019 appears that my Installed Apps report for Microsoft Office is duplicating records over and over and over again, rendering the report useless.  Anyone see this and know of any fix?    Attaching sample o what I'm seeing. Shel...