cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Certificate wildcard configuration

Hi, we want to use a wildcard certificate, which was available for a specific domain, but all our Flexera servers are installed in a different domain (and for this domain we are not allowed to get a certificate). How do we have to configure this setu...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Oracle DB User Clean-up for NUP counts

Hi members.I am trying to better understand the options available to a customer to manage the NUP counts as detected by the LMS scripts and depicted on FNMS.Scenario:Customer restores and sanatizes a production ODBEE instance to Dev/Test.  When resto...

Always have issues logging into UAT

All,This is such a random issue but every week I have issues logging into my UAT environment no matter what Browser I attempt to login through.Today I got this error:Uh Oh! The was unexpected.Although our Solutions and tolls shire a light on all dark...

Best Practice SAM Processes

Hello friends, I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share a link with you, which is a collection of all the SAM Charter videos we have produced over the years. https://www.samcharter.com/videos/Here, David Foxen, Janet Coetzee, Kylie Fowler a...

Rory_C by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data Quality - Core Count

Hi all experienced Flexerers,Did any of you have some issues with reporting Computers and VM Hosts Core Counts?In fact, we have FlexNet Manager installed on our Servers  which report - among other inventories - Processors and Cores Counts as well as ...

Flexnet Agent Configuration

We tried to add [Win32_LoggedOnUser].Antecedent to wmitrack.ini but ndtrack.exe fails to run after doing so.  This ini entry is supposed to help collect Windows Logged On user information from the Flexnet Agent. We currently only collect Windows Logg...

FlexNet Manager Platform / Suite – SKU & PURL updates

**************************************************************************** Issued: July 26th , 2019 Release  # 431 for on Prem customers                   # 432 for on-Cloud customers ****************************************************************...

shuduguru by Level 7 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

More SAM Goodness.... (What does Good SAM look like?)

What does good SAM look like?  We can offer many views at SAM Charter, but a ready-reckoner on how well you are practising SAM is attached in this two-page heat map.We've identified ten areas of operational concern, with examples at each level of mat...

Rory_C by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos