cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Remote Devices Disappearing

I noticed that all Remote Devices are removed from my system periodically.  Any ideas what process or how to determine what process is doing this?

RobertH by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexnet Agent install macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Hi Dear Community,I am trying to help our Mac team to install the Flexera agent for Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 and there seems to be some error that is halting the install.Can you please provide me your inputs on what could be wrong? Thank youAbhilash M

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Flexnet Not Counting SCCM Client License

Hello,We are a Microsoft Office 365 E3 environment. Our license report shows we are at risk for SCCM client licenses. I know SCCM client licenses are included in our Microsoft Office 365 E3 subscription. The number of SCCM client licenses we are at r...

Symphony Summit Asset Management Tool

Good day We have a FNMS Cloud implementation and the client would like to have Asset information from FNMS to be pushed into an Asset Management Tool called Symphony Summit.Is there a way that this data be extracted via an API? Has anyone done this t...

Agent Upgrade

Hello,  When a release mentions that it updates the agent number to x.x.x, are there actual changes pushed to the devices?-Jeff