cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved run system task manually

Hello -Our nightly reconciliation task failed last night, so I manually ran it again and it's fine.However, another system task also failed, and I'd like to fire it off manually, but can't figure out how/where.  Any suggestions? 2019-08-28 02:25:09,0...

ss1.png

FNMS Advanced Filter

Hi,Using "Is any of" under the advanced filter, is there a simple way to paste in multiple values rather than having to enter each value separately?

Solved sysadmin required during installation?

Hi Everyone,Recently I did fresh test installation of FNMS and stumbled into an issue while configuring db.Even though account had db_owner role assigned, db configuration process failed at OpJobs.sql step (as per the screenshot). Service account use...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

IBM Z Mainframe (Z-Linux)

I know there is no agent available for Z-Linux. Please guide me on how to get the Inventory of Z-Linux through agentless or by any available options.

Visual Studio / MSDN configuration

Hi,I was wondering what approaches others are adopting re. the configuration and consumption of Visual Studio / MSDN in FNMS?One approach is to allocate a user (with a Visual Studio / MSDN entitlement assigned) to a non-prod system as an assigned use...

greg_m by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved User account - locked

Hello everyone, We meet sometimes an error :- After too many tries, user account was locked, he need to wait a little time, reset it to renew the access (change password). Someone can tell me, if after too many tries, an account is locked during x ti...