cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

ADDM Replacement to another data source

Hi All,In our organization, there is a recent change in gathering the ADDM data and there is a plan to replace the ADDM imports with an alternative like Servicenow.Can someone help here to understand the workflow of ADDM, as i am aware of the ADDM St...

sree335 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrations Token Expiration

We have our FMNS integrated with Service Now.  Unbeknownst to us integrations have a token expiration time frame.  Ours was automatically set at 5 months.Does anyone know if this 5 month time frame is a 'Best Practice' timing?  Is it possible for us ...

Solved Global amount missing in Contract View

Hello,I imported contracts by using business adapters to FNMS, but I couldn't see Global amount display in the All contract view. I could see the Global amount  only when I opened the contract. I didn't see rejected messages in the business adapters....

Capture.PNG
HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Initial agent remediation steps

Hi all,Looking to document basic agent remediation steps  for in-house purposes and community input would be appreciated.  When an agent doesn't report (for X amount of days) what are some initial steps taken to shed some light on the issue?

All Inventory - Mass Search

Hi All,Does anyone know of a way I can do a mass search to retrieve all entries specified? For example if I wanted the all inventory to show only the device Computer1 and also the server Server1 I would go to the advanced filter and change the search...

Unlicensed Installations view for Oracle

Hi,I'm comparing the management view for Oracle between Unlicensed Installations and Installed applications that are not licensed.To my confusion I see several applications feautured in the "Installed applications that are not licensed"-list that I d...