cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Computer roles possible Flexera bug

Hi Community,I wanted to highlight you a possible bug when you import the computer roles via Business Adapter.I imported server roles from our CMDB (SNOW), every thing was ok but we observed that some oracle servers are missing from licensing, when w...

Solved License Restriction issue

Hello, We have created 2 licenses for SQL , one is for Clusters and another one is for Non-Clusters and we have scoped the "cluster" to a particular location "randburg" and ensured all the devices are tagged to this "randburg" location. However, we h...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FlexNet Agent on Mac OS

We recently purchased a couple Mac laptops and would like to install the FlexNet agent on them. I know we had some issues when we first tried this back in 2015, but maybe things have changed. I have a couple questions I'm hoping someone can help with...

Solved Does 2019 R1 Support SQL Server 2017

We have three versions of the 2019 R1 release notes.  One states that SQL Server 2017 is supported while two release including the latest states that the latest supported version  is SQL server 2016 SP1. Please advise Craig