cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Saving Upgrade Rights without an Application

Hi,A colleague made me aware of some unexpected behavior of FNMS. I have double checked this in two FNMS 2019 R1 (HF4) environments.Here is the situation: When a license has no application linked, upgrade rights (to selected version & to date) cannot...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved Agent Deployment - HTTP error 500 Internal Server Error

On multi-tenant implementation, we are currently deploying agents to a Windows workstation.We encountered the following issues and I am wondering if anyone has a resolution/answer to any of these.1. The DEPLOYSERVERURL is specified in mgssetup.ini, h...

rflores by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Expiry Threshold

Has anyone successfully added a expiry threshold to the FNMS application user interface?  The available thresholds are 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and Overdue.  I want to add 120 days as an option.

RobertH by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inactive Users

hello experts, We have many users imported as "Inactive" by FNMS, however when we checked in AD, these users are Active. What could be the problem, how to fix it ? @mfranz  Regards Rajesh Ponnala

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNM-SAP: System/Client-spawning License Assignment Rules?

Dear all,we have tried to create a rather complex system- and client-spawning license assignment rule - which so far did not work (yet?).We tried to do the following:Users may have been assigned roles with a "TECHNICIAN" suffix  on SYSTEM1/CLIENT1.Us...

FNMS at service providers

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has some experience with FNMS at Service providers. The plan is to build an AD connector that assigns licenses based upon AD group membership. I have the challenge to handle hundreds of AD and different AD application ...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Getting inventories for Citrix Servers

Hello,The FNMS official pdf states FNMS can get Citrix servers inventory by using the beacon (XenApp adapter, XenDesktop connection). Can FlexNet Inventory agent use for getting Citrix servers to FNMS?  Thanks!

HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RBAC for Cloud Customers

Good dayI would like some clarity on authorization control for FNMS Cloud customers.How would they connect?RBAC will be stored locally or come from external sources like AD?Your assistance is much appreciated.regardsManish