cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Is your FNMS SaaS instance back to normal?

Hello,We are on FNMS SaaS EU region instance. Though Flexera status dashboard says - Recent issues are fixed, I do not see our instance behaving normally. Most of the screens are throwing timeout errors. Do you experience the same problems? Support t...

Audit logs for user creation

From a security perspective, we would like to see Audit logs for user creation. i.e. who created a user, when was it created, what all times did a user login, and what all operations a user has performed.  Can we see this somewhere.  Please help.

Solved Logs documentation

Is there a document that explains what each log is for? or several documents for each component , I am looking to understand where to look for different kind of issues.

Cost Center Filtering (Flexera Analytics)

Hello,Has anyone been successful on creating a dashboard that shows parts of your organization that are consumers of specific publishers? For example:Within the Management Dashboard > Publisher Summary, there is a Enterprise filter that will allow yo...

davidle by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Problems Discovering New Software

I have POs but no application to link it to. Not sure where I can find the source of how to discover our new software installs. Any insight? 

maryle by Level 5
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Vcenter scanning

When creating a service account to add to the Vcenter do we know what level of access is required and what directories should be allowed the access to gather VM inventory. Any documentation you have would be great.

Reporting file evidence including file path

Hi,I would like to get a report out of FNMS which shows every device with a specific executable file installed. The report will also need to include the file path.Is this possible now that file path field was added in the 2019 R2 update?Thanks