cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Integration of FNMS & Adobe cloud

Hi there,Is there a way or an adapter to pull the user list of Creative cloud products (license type: Named user) from the Adobe console and reflect it in FNSM instead of adding the users manually for license consumption?Thanks in advance for your re...

Solved FNMS Beacon/Agent Port change

We have a client that has a need to configure a child beacon to communicate over a different port than standard. Trying to find out if anyone has done this before to share their experience before too many cycles are spent trying to prove this out. In...

dcopher by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Several Publisher Names

Dear Community,  I was wondering of there is any "quick fix" for Publisher Names. When creating my compliance report I can see that could be 1, 2 or 3 Publishers with the same name or typo error. What would you do to sort this? Would you do it at the...

Several Publisher Names.JPG

Different scheduling frequency for desktops and servers

I don't think there is a way, but I wanted to check.  Is there a way to schedule the agents such that we can set different schedulings.  For eg.  I might want to schedule one set of desktops for Thursday, and the other set of Desktops for Friday.  or...

Evidence Tab: Installer Evidence Types

Hi, Can someone please help with the following customer questions please? “Raw evidence type - The type of imported installer evidence as retrieved from the inventorysource, for example, MSI, OUI, Uninstall.” https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/fnms/...

baherne by Flexera Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos