cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Switch fields to become mandatory possible

Hi, we're in the middle of implementing FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2 and wonder, if we could re-define the field category for example in the Asset object to become a mandatory field. Would this somehow be possible by doing some customization on data...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved where do i find the vcpu value?

Hi all,for a SLES license consumption we need to determine the vcpu for virtual machines. I am not sure which value i can use because there is no explicit vcpu value in the inventory informations - or i am just not seeing it ...and yes the vCenters i...

Solved Timestamp in logfile

Hi,is there any option available to get a full timestamp in every line in the logfile?at the moment there is only the time visible. BR 

How to add Enterprise Agreement Purchases

Hello,I am not sure how to correctly add Microsoft Enterprise Agreement purchases in FlexNet Manager.What I did:Added a purchase for every product in the initial Invoice ( for 1st year) of the EA Purchase Type = Software maintenanceset Effextive and ...

Solved Extract data from VMware Player

Hello Everyone,As we know, it possible to extract virtualization data from vCenter using inventory rules, but I was wondering if something similar is possible for VMWare Player (also known as Workstation Player).We have some users that setup VMs on t...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

SCCM import error when host name is changed

Hi all,I recently found a strange behavior of the FNMS and I don't know if this is by design or is a bug.So, we have FNMS 2019 R1 on prem implementation, standard out of the box adapter to connect the SCCM.Every thing is working fine till customer as...

Solved FNMS Agent - db2licm command for IBM DB2

Hi all,Does anyone know if there are any plans to enhance the FNMS agent so that it can run the db2licm command? I know IATrack can do it, but if I remember correctly at one point there were plans to implement this capability within the standard agen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos