cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Flexera Installation Data Vs SCCM Data

Hello All,When i am verify the data with the SCCM, Lot of difference in it. Flexera shows there is nothing installed for the given user, where SCCM shows that particular product has been installed. In confused state now. What to trust?

Yuvarajsekar_0-1579194298521.png

How to retrieve "Cloud Service Provider Inventory"

We have upgraded FNMS system to 2019 R1 version (from 2016 R1), I could see there is new tab "Cloud Service Provider Inventory" under "Discovery & Inventory" tab, seems it's introduced after 2016 R1 version, when we clicked on this tab, we couldn't s...

FNMS Cloud screens jump back to Management Dashboard

Has anyone else noticed in FNMS in the cloud when you are working in a specific screen (any screen, on a contract, on a purchase, on a license, etc.) that when you try to save the changes you have made the system just jumps back to the Management Das...

Excessive growth of unrecognized file evidences

Dear Community, in one of our Systems, we discovered a growing number of unrecognzied file evidences (>9 Million entries). We are using the FNM Agent on all platforms. At the Moment, we do not exclude any folders in the inventory process. I am pretty...

FNMS and VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)

Hi,In our environment we use VMware as virtualization platform.On-premise FNMS instance is integrated to number of vCenters to collect inventory details. As we use IBM PVU licenses, IBM PVU sub-capacity tracking with 30 min. scans is enabled in our F...

marius by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 5 kudos

ARL updates for FNMS cloud - what is your experience

Hi Guys,As per this link, I am receiving some conflicting views on how ARL updates should work, and the timescale for these updates, so I am interested in other users experiences also.As per this link:https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

User Blacklist

Hi,I have a customer that uses a ! in there name. I have tried multiple was to exclude them from showing up in the webui.%!%  %_!%  just putting ! noting is excluding these accounts. Any ideas?Thanks in advanceSteve

Solved Microsoft Intune integration with FNMS

Hello,Would like to check if FNMS support integration with Microsoft Intune? If no, are there any plan to let this works?Thank you, your response is highly appreciated.Best regards,Intan

intannh by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos