cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

ARL Updates - MobaXterm Home vs Professional

Hi AllThis one is a bit tricky I think.  The Home edition of MobaXterm (by Mobatek) is freeware and can only be used in a company/commercial environment by the person that downloaded it and cannot be packaged for deployment.  Under Windows 10, users ...

Solved Oracle Database Unknown Component (many versions)

Hello All, I have only found 1 thread on this subject back in 2015 and the answer was pretty general with no suggestions on how to deal with this.The issue is, if we link these applications to our Database license it affects the consumption results i...

Solved Oracle VM version

Hi,I have one customer that have Oracle VM Manager version 3.4.6.2424 and Oracle VM version 3.4.5.1919 on the hosts, my question is:Are they compatible with the Flexera manager R2?Thank you 

Miguel by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

System task causing performance issues?

During daytime between 09:00 and about 13:00 o'clock I'm having performance issues. System is responding very slow.What I've found is during this time a system task is running: Flexnet Manager Suite which contains three subtasks Import into staging, ...

fappelhof_0-1579528733408.png
Frank07 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business Import Stuck

Recently I have been seeing business adapter imports get stuck. There has not been any changes that would cause this. We using 2018 R1 on Prem. I dont see anything in the log files that sticks out as to what is causing this issue. Ive attached an exa...

Flexnet2.png Flexnet.png
rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved 'Applications' for Acrobat Pro XII (DC 2015) License setup

(Apologize if this question has already been covered in different post; did not see anything related directly, we are not using FlexNet Agent) Not seeing any consumption for Acrobat Pro XII (DC 2015), currently has Applications : Acrobat DC (2015) Ac...

nalinih by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cognos Analytics Install error

I am currently trying to install Cognos analytics for 2019 R2. I am using the answer file and running the power shell script but get an error that "Cognos Analytics server requires a SQL Server". I have the file pointing towards the database server a...

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos