cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS Reporting - search by multiple values

Hi Guys,I have a report created in cognos analytics for FNMS that allows you to search for an asset and return all of the software installed on that particular device.Is there a way to have a report that gives this information, but uses a bulk list o...

Where's the spinning gear wait animation?

Hey guys - I noticed that the spinning gear animation stopped showing up on a lot of pages, for example when running a custom report or deleting a data input connection. Now I have no way of knowing if the server is actually working on whatever reque...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

XenDesktop inventory gathering issue

We have created rules, action and assigned subnet IPs of our citrix environment in the target and executed rules  but getting issue to gathering XenDesktop inventory. The rules completed successfully but zero XenDesktop devices. Please find attached ...

Setting Up a Site License with 20 Sites

We are having trouble setting up a site license with 20 sites/addresses purchased with one PO number. Suggestions or a process to do this effectively in FlexNet Manager would be welcome. We are currently on FlexNet 2020 R1.  Thank You

Where is usage calculation coming from

Is there a way to differentiate between usage being calculated by FNMS based on installer evidence  and usage being pulled in from SCCM?  Assuming FNMS is pulling some usage and metering for application is turned on in SCCM, can you tell where usage ...

Solved Multiple AD Integration Question

We have two AD integrations currently and an issue we are seeing is that there are some overlapping names in each AD instance which causes Flexnet to overwrite the data. Has anyone experienced this issue in the past and if so, what did you do to fix ...

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos