cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Schedule Windows task to run 'ndtrack.exe' on local device, instead of remote execution (zero footprint)

We are using Remote Execution (Zero footprint) to inventory, scheduled to run certain days of the week.On few handful devices, Admin would like to know if it possible to run the command to collect the inventory through a batch file or through Windows...

nalinih by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved FNMEA 2018R1 will not connect to Agent 5.5

I have a fully functional FNMEA 2018R1 install connected to multiple 5.5 agents. I discovered a license server that was not included in FNMEA dashboard, did a clean install of the agent on the license server - All logs say Successful. I go back to th...

DKaleta by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP User Export timing out

We have a fairly large SAP environment, and after applying rules, when we are looking at the user classifications and try to export the list, it eventually times out.  Is there a way I can reset the timeout setting?  Would increasing the RAM on my Da...

FlexNet Agent on Win 7 over TLS 1.2 [Issue] [Error]

Hi,At the beginning of 2019 Q1 we rolled out the FlexNet Agent 13.1.1 Build 8.712 on all devices for a customer. Since the end of March, all Windows 7 devices no longer transfer their inventory to the Beacon Server. All other devices (Win 10, RHEL, A...

Named 0365 users not appearing to have a license

I ran an Unlicensed Installations report and found the following:System Center Configuration Manager Client 2012 - Installed 3321 -Unlicensed 310I've checked the unlicensed installations and the majority of the machines (approx. 70%) have users assoc...

WayneW by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Schedule time inventory agents can it be split up

Hello all,Is there a possibility to split up the schedule time for agents? Now in User interface on tenant you can only set one time with commence for all the agents.When you have a lot of devices with agents this can possible lead to a peak performa...

Frank07 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos