cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Application Linux Red Hat with WMI evidence

Hello,I found on almost all our Linux server the application "linux" this has only WMI evidence. I found on one of the servers that it found a WMI entry : MGS_OperatingSystem Caption Red Hat LinuxCan somebody explain how the WMI is inventored on a li...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved How to find out full details of an importer in FNMS ?

Hi Team, We have updated corporate units of few devices using business adapter. Initially, it got properly updated, but after couple of hours, the corporate unit value has been "cleared". When we checked the history tab of the inventory device, it sh...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Convert .ndi files to csv?

Anyone have an suggestions on how to do this?   Have have classified labs that need to scrub the .ndi files before they can send over to the non-classified area.    They want to see the ndi file as a CSV file. 

Creating custom columns with text field

I need to create a custom column where i can enter additional information about the devices we have as a company. This will enable searching and sorting based off this new field. I would like to be able to add this to the All Inventory section of Fle...

Solved Standard Core and Standar | SQL License

Hello Dear Community,I have a specific server which on the report out side Flexera showcases that the license that is consumed in from standard core(Microsoft server core). But in Flexera the license that is consumed against is a just the standard wi...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem between business adapter and reconciliation

Hi everyone,I import the file into business adapter, everything is going well, on Flexnet also the data is updated, the next day after the reconciliation everything is updated disappeared.do you have an idea ?Thank you.Regards,OTH

Consumption with no install

Has anyone ever seen in a license consumption view where consumption is being calculated but the Installed column shows No?  Some are allocated and some are unallocated.  And use rights & rules does NOT have "Allocations consume license entitlements"...