cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FlexNet import of ServiceNow data

Hello,I'm following the steps in the FNMS Inventory Adapters and Connectors Reference.pdf (see attached) for configuring the ServiceNow and FNMS integration. I've successfully got the FNMS data to go into ServiceNow.I've successfully got the ServiceN...

Does FNMS 2018 R2 has any option to notify before any particular application is reaching its EOL & de-allocate licenses & take back in stock which are not in use for 90days or more?

Hi Team,I Have below 2 Queries:1. I was wondering if we can enable any option (if it is available) to automate the process to show/send any notification before any particular application(s)/software is/are reaching its EOL?2. Also, is there any optio...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Purchase Order Template - Additional fields

Hi,Is it possible to include additional fields in the PO Template, specifically Request number and Request date? If it is possible what should the column names be in the template?Thanks,Declan

IBM VPC licensing in Cloud Pak products

HiI'm trying to get FNMS calculating IBM Cloud Pak  for Automation VPC licensing with no success. Problem is that its a collection on bundled programs and that have various entitlement consumption ratios. Some programs may 1:1 and some 1:5 (one serve...

weskus by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved How to remove VCenter's during the 30 minute IBM PVU scans when the VCenter is no longer available

Hello Everyone,  I find myself in a position where a little bit of knowledge is dangerous. I have identified that a few of our VCenters have been decommissioned which is triggering errors when the task of "Virtual Cluster Server Scans for IBM PVU" ru...

Business Adaptor - Can one be built through the Web GUI?

HiIs there a mechanism for building a business adpator through the web GUI? Looking for a way to update the Role field on a number of Inventoried devices, but as i am not a technical user of the solution i don't know how nor have access to build a bu...

MyhreC by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos