cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS package housekeeping

Hi,I am currently preparing a customer migration and noticed aroung 6 GB of packages inC:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Warehouse\Staging\Common\Packages\FlexeraC:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Warehouse\Repository\Packages\FlexeraThe agent is not in u...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved Business adapter : Cost center id not updating

While using business adapter for license upload the cost center id is to be written in format 3.2. (had this checked with fixed value and it gave proper results)  but on loading csv in business adapter it is trimmed to as 3.2  and not as 3.2. on chec...

AWS Savings Plan

Where exactly this savings available? I've found other deals here. Where can I find more about it on the website?

Solved Oracle PURL

Among the host of other issues/problems we are having implementing the Oracle PURL, I'd like to understand why the views are not the same across the board for various publishers.  Why am I able to see "inventory device type" on every other publisher ...

Services in Flexera

Hi Dear Community, I would love to know the details of what the following services on the beacon server for a cloud based implementation of Flexera is actually responsible for?Flexnet Inventory manager managed device xx.xx.xxFlexnet Beacon Engine Fle...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Extracting LMS RAW data from database

I believe I have found the table in the Compliance database with the raw LMS data stored.Table: Instance_MTField: AuditEvidence (varbinary) Has anyone figured out how to extract the data from this varbinary field? I am guessing the data stored is a c...