cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Implementation of FNMS without a partner

Hi EveryoneI am looking for guidance?  Have any of you implemented without a partner, using the resources available on the community page?  I would appreciate any insights that you may share.Many thanksAllison

Solved Report fields print in alphabetical order

I created a report using a mix of Hardware Asset and Assigned User fields in the order I wish the data to appear.When I run Preview and Filter, the fields appear in alphabetical order by category (Hardware A - Z, Assigned User A - Z).If I move the fi...

Subnet IPs disappearing from UI

I've create 2 subnets and included in them a certain number of IPs of targets where I need an inventory, assigning to them also a responsible beacon.Then I created a Targets entry under "Discovery and Inventory Rules" including the whole subnet other...

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autodesk token-flex license

As Autodesk is moving to token licensing, does FNMEA support monitoring and measuring token licenses for Autodesk. If yes, how is it configured in FNMEA, it is different from the regular network license configuration using agents?

devi_g by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Oracle database Inventory Fails when using zero-touch

Hi all,now I'm trying to gather oracle database inventory through zero-touch but fails with error as "Unable to gather Oracle database Information, sqlplus or sqlnet.ora file may be missing for oracle home: /PRD/oracle/app/oracle/product/agent12c/age...

customize system settings

Hi Experts, 1. If I'm not mistaken "Synchronize enterprise groups in user and device properties" does not allow the device properties to be updated against its user properties. Currently, we are updating corporate units to devices and we looking to r...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Connecting several licenses into one

Hi everyone,Today in our team, we discussed that we would like more tidy data shown on the license page. Until now, we created a new license for each purchase date, although the licenses at matter were equal. Hence we have lots of licenses displayed,...

bnikol by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos