cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Scope restriction

I am building a report on Windows server licenses, within those licenses some have restrictions based on their corporate unit.The purpose of this report is to show licenses with those restrictions among others. Can someone please tell me in which fie...

FNMS on Prem upgrade Question

If we upgrade to the 2019 R2 version but instead of having the Web APP, Inventory and Batch server combined, we are going to have each on its own server, do we need to treat this as a new installation or will the upgrade document still work. 

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Next on Prem release planning

Hello, Does anyone from Flexera knows when the next on prem release is planned? I don't need an exact date, but at least a month would be useful. Thanks and Regards Ronald

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Inventory upload fails host name look up failed

I have a bit of an odd problem I'm struggling to find a solution on.We have an agent installed on a server, the agent has downloaded its policy from the beacon, the agent has inventoried the server but can't upload the inventory to the beacon, you ge...

Solved Executing ndtrack.exe from a Network-Share

Hi, would it work to start only the ndtrack.exe from a network share on our "old" Windows 7 devices where no Agent is going to be installed anymore like: \\file.network.share\applications\FlexNet\InventoryScanner\ndtrack.exe ndtrack.exe -t Machine -o...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos