cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

user and device allocation

I know you have to manually hard allocated and deallocate users and devices from a license but what about when those users or devices no longer feed into FNMS?If a user is hard allocated to a license and then become inactive (terminated) and eventual...

AWS Error

Hi AllI am receiving the below error when integrating AWS into FNMS 2019 R1.Inventory gathering failed. Error: Name resolution failure attempting to reach service in region us-east-1 (as supplied to the -Region parameter or from configured shell defa...

Oracle RAC one node

Hello community,Did some one audited the RAC one node from Oracle, this is a separate product and is not Oracle RAC application. To do the audit for this Oracle product is sufficient to install the Flexera agent on all hosts and then the audit is don...

Solved Server reboot

Hi,In what order we can reboot the servers (Beacons server, batch server, Web server, Inventory server, sql server) ?Thank you.Regards,TALLAL

O365 connector report and local installations

Hello, we have O365 connector that created licenses for Visio Plans and allocated users.Some users use it both via web browser and locally installed.But there're also some local installations without the license allocation - I covered them by adding ...

Solved could not upload inventory

Hi all,I attached to this post an error we have seen today for the first time. It doesn't look to be the usual privilege problem, instead it looks the beacon has problems in uploading the result of the inventory completed. Did someone of you have see...

marcog by Level 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beacons - Check Connectivity and Never Reported

Just completed the successful deployment of two new beacons.  Install and configuration went smoothly.   Tested connection successfully.Problem is in FNMS whereby the two beacons are showing the following:Connectivity Status is Check ConnectivityBeac...

FNMEA Classic reports . Unable to filter.

Where there is a GROUP within my options file, how do I filter on those users in a Classic report? If I add a filter "Group"== Name or "Reserved Group" ==Name, the report produces no results. If I remove that filter it works fine...--From the help pa...

Wrong subnet used in a rule.

We are trying to execute a rule X that is specific for a particular set of servers of the same beacon.So we have created a subnet Xs with these IPs and assigned to the beacon Xb.The rule X is responsible of the adoption of the targets Xs.The problem ...

marcog by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos