cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Authorisation of local operators

Hello everyone,I am really struggling with setting up the right role authorisations for our local IT responsibles. Since we have local puchases, but the licences are not directly assigned (it is not recommended and the compliance calculation would be...

Installed vs Used column for application inventory

Hi Dear Community,I do have a question on the installed vs used column under All licenses-->selected a license--> consumptionThere are two columns installed and used - How are they related and how is Flexera determining that the application is used o...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARL import log file's new location in 2019R2

I just installed FNMS 2019R2. When downloading ARL via executing the task named 'Recognition data import', I noticed I cannot find log files below.- ARL-Recognition-(default).log file, generally, it exists in the TEMP folder of the fnms service accou...

Solved Deleting Inventory Devices from All Inventory

Hi,As per FNMS 2017R2 Release Notes, Page No:7 It has been mentioned that deleting the device from All Inventory will delete it from All discovered and Inventory DB as well. Below is the URL & Attached is the screenshot for reference. By any chance,d...

Solved Flexnet Beacon Upgrade time?

We upgraded from 2018 R1 to 2019 R2, how long will it take the beacons to upgrade to the new version if the configurations are setup to do so? Thank you

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change hostname of the beacon to add FQDN

Hi,I have an error in inventoring a windows target.Scenario is having a beacon on a different domain of the target.So the target execute the following command\\MON-P-FX-AS-V01\mgsRET$\Inventory\ndtrack.exe -t Machine -o UploadLocation="http://172.30....

marcog by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Installer Evidence

Flexnet has found Installer Evidence on a Unix server "oracle.dbjava.ic" for application "Enterprise Manager Agent 11.2".As the software is out of support I asked the Engineer to remove the software. However he is unable to find the application insta...