cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Reminder - FNMS 2020 R1 Release Webinar Next Week

Hi, all! I wanted to remind this group that we have the FNMS 2020 R1 Release webinar next week. Details are below - we look forward to seeing you there!   Note - for Cloud & On-Prem customers Whether you're using our cloud environment or the on-premi...

KPBussey by Flexera Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Deallocate license on a device not taken into account

Hello,I'm looking to remove a Red Hat license and transfer it to a Red Hat Datacenter license.So I tried to remove the license from the device by clicking 'deallocated' and assigned the Datacenter license to the device with 'allocated' . As a result,...

Flexera Dashboard

Hi All,Our client required to create customize dashboard in Flexera. Is there any possibility to do it. As I have seen in tools like SNOW and servicenow we can create customise dashboard.Regards,Nishant SInha

Request for EMEA SaaS Applications

Please see and comment on our post in the SaaS Manager blog, we are looking to understand popular SaaS applications for EMEA customers. https://community.flexera.com/t5/SaaS-Manager-Blog/EMEA-SaaS-Applications/ba-p/149955

arossiaky by Flexera Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

IBM PVU Scanning a vCenter

Hi All,  I've been having some trouble with the IBM PVU VMWare cluster scanning recently.  The VMWareInventory.log  shows:2020-06-04 15:05:25,202 [.VirtualizationVisitor|rules-2] [INFO ] Queued virtualization inventory execution on device '<ipv4.vcen...

IBM - Application Instance

License name: Integration Module for IBM DataPower Gateway Application InstanceCustom metric is been applied to the mentioned license. Is there a way to calculate consumption for Application instance based licenses? 

Cognos Analytics- Upgradation

Hi Team, currently we are using Cognos Analytics 11.0.9 we are planning to upgrade Cognos Analytics to higher versions.The upgraded version must be compatible to oracle database 19cwe are planning to upgrade to Cognos Analytics 11.1.5Can any one sugg...

Solved IBM - MSU License metric

License name: IBM Db2 Connect Unlimited Edition for System z Millions of Service Units per HourMetric of the license is MSU but when license is been created in Flexera, metric has been applied as Custom Metric based on the SKU. Do we have an option t...