cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Initial Reconcile for AD User Sync shows "Never Commenced"

I'm doing an initial install and configuration of  FNMS 2020 R1 and have two beacons installed, and showing as Connected and Operating Normally.  I do see data showing every now and again in the Total to upload, including some AD info.Following the I...

Solved Change the color scheme of FNMS

We have two FNMS On-Premises environments right now.  We would like to change the color scheme or at least the heading of the Web UI  so we can easily identify which FNMS we are using.It is easy to change the default color in App Portal but we can't ...

ServiceNow compatibility FNMS 2019R2 and Orlando

Hello,the customer is currently using FNMS 2019 R2 in combination with ServiceNow. An update of the instance to Orlando is now planned. Currently FNMS 2019 R2 supports the following releases (Kingston, London, Madrid, New York).Is there any experienc...

Solved FNMS ARL

HiI would like to know whether we will have the all the product names will be in ARL specially when you do not have Software as a Service part of your FNMS package. Because our organization have not opted for it. I understand we will not be able to s...

Manual for Inventory of virtual environments?

Hello there,is there a step by step manual for the implementation of inventory methods for the various Virtual environment solutions or do we have to click back and forth through the help section within FNMS?We are using FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2...

2019r2 Agent NDI files with no hardware & OS details

Hi All,We have devices with Agent v14.1 installed. Recently i have noticed 2 entry for 1 device on the All Inventory page. 1st record with all the values(serial number,ipaddress,OS etc.,) & last inventory date of 20/05/202 and 2nd record with almost ...

Solved How to schedule a reconcile?

Hi all, maybe this is a simple question. How to schedule a reconcile to start at a certain time.Additionally, does a reconcile start by default at a certain time of the day?Thanks

marcog by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos