cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Compliance API Service - SSL certificate problem

I'm getting this error when using curl to connect to the Compliance API service - curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificateMore details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.htmlI'm seeing this on my test server as...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Contracts Notification

Hi,Any thoughts on how can I stop notifications from expiring contracts? Is that something I can do from the portal or should I need to change something from the DB? Thanks,WackyAnalyst,SAM

Automatically Ignore Inventory

Is there any way to automatize the FNMS to ignore inventoried devices based on the last report date?Example: The rule is to ignore the inventories older than 40 days. Is there some configuration in the portal or in the Business Adapter to do this?

Step-by-Step Guidance Required to Implement Office 365 or O365 Adapter for FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2

Hi,We are currently using FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2 and collecting Microsoft inventories using SCCM. Flexera's agent is not being used. Data is being pulled from the SCCM servers.In the organization, a large number of Microsoft Applications have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Expericne manager-AEM not detected in Flexera

Hi Folks,Has anyone observed that Flexera is not capturing  Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) products?what is best the best practice to check this into Flexera product if any product is not detecting whereas ARL is updated with the latest release.

AWS EC2 connector import failing

We have configured AWS EC2 Connection (Amazon Web Services) in Beacon, have provided all required access keys, the connection testing is succeeded. Have installed/configured AWS for windows powershell.Now we have executed import to get all inventory ...

Beacon connectivity issue

I'm having connectivity issues with my beacon. It seems as if the beacon is able to get policy updates, but it is failing to upload inventory. I checked the upload.log and found the following error:Upload package failed, retrying in xx seconds (error...