cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved what changes to be made in DB?

Hi Forum,Trying to build a test MT setup by copying the Prod DB to the test setup Database. Now what changes have to made when in the test DB server to avoid any issue where the Processing server and web application server hostname changes. Which fie...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD group based role assignment in FNMS

Hello community,We are looking for an option to assign (custom) roles in FNMS to  Active Directory groups members.Maybe Business Adapter might be an option but I was not able to find a corresponding item for customized roles. There is only the operat...

Solved Java License Tracking

Has anyone succeeded in the ability to track both NUP and Processor licenses for Java commercial versions?A couple attempts has me close.  Trying to get consumption under NUP's to consume only my users under Desktop/Laptop devices (aware that NUP's c...

Solved Docker inventory error

Hello all,Did some one of you installed FNMS 2020 R1 and activate the new feature of Doker inventory.I did this last week and received and error when importing this new inventory the docker inventory.2020-07-27 02:02:09,939 [INFO ] Released applicati...

Upgrade License

Im not quite sure how to the end to end process goes for base license-upgrade license. I know how to to make it appear in the "Processed Purchases". But, does it end there? How about if you will exercise the upgrade, should not the base license be eq...

Ability to capture 'failed login attempts'

hello all,Our CAD application uses FlexLM technology for license control. I am looking for a method to capture 'failed login attempts'. Is this a feature supported by FlexNet Manager? This is required to meet DFARS requirements. Thank you,