cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

SMB protocol (port 445)

A company I work with prohibits the use of the SMB protocol (port 445).Does anyone know if SMB protocol is required for FNP 11.16?Thank you,

BigVic by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera to support more platforms

Hi, We are looking for an opportunity to use FNMS for IBM as well, however we are lacking support from Flexera for IBMiDataPower appliencesIs this something other companies in this forum is also looking for? If so, please respond to this message and ...

KMaria by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

FNMS-ILMT Integration only for comparison

Hi All One of our customers wants to see the comparison between ILMT and FNMS reports. So, is it possible to integrate ILMT with FNMS 2019R1 (on Prem) without impacting any existing ibm related data/reports in fnms ?  Strictly FNMS agents will be the...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Beacon Monitoring tool

We have install and configure Beacon Monitoring tool but when open in browser it shows only blank page and showing error in log file.{"datetime":"2020-08-12T12:00:59+05:30","level":"error","msg":"Error while reading from Writer: bufio.Scanner: token ...

Solved NDI file not updating

Hi, I just like to seek some advice. One of the machines I'm observing has an NDI file not updating. The fIle is under Tracker\Inventories folder and as per file properties, the modified date is 3rd of December 2019 and therefore that is what is read...