cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

SAP Cloud Setup URL Access Path

For a cloud environment when setting up web service config under URL Access Path does the URL point to the cloud WebUI or does it point to the on-prem beacon server?  Same for on-prem installation does it point to the on-prem web server (split server...

Solved Application Report by OS

How can this be accomplished in FNMS?  I'm on-prem 2019R2.  My attempts keep creating a single line for every app on each devices making the record counts into the millions.  The report GUI is challenging to edit, modify, etc.Looking for something li...

AgentID in AWSImage

Hi, Assuming you're creating an Image for AWS cloud OS's, including Flexnet Agent (talking about Linux here) and one wants to offer this to customers.If you once create this Image and it is getting ordered by other customers, the AgentID will stay th...

Solved Removing an interactive account from FNMS

Hi,How can we remove a user account from FNMS console ?I can not see a remove option with in the console , in that case can we remove the account from database ?Please suggest your thoughts and suggestions on this .Regards,Junaid Vengdan

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Custom report data limit

I'd like to set up a custom report so that colleagues in our SAM team can search for software installations and return all the data we commonly need without the need for me to create a report each time.We work across multiple markets so the plan is t...

Solved Custom Report Application Installation Count Changes

I'm trying to create a custom report that will show me per-device installs of all applications. Yes, it's going to be a huge data set, but I was planning on splitting it up using custom filters to show application titles by section of the alphabet (T...

Full Recon failed after upgrade to 2019 R2

We have installed FNMS 2019 R2 On-premises and Full Recon was failed after upgrade to 2019 R2.Case also logged but required help on priority as recon was failed from 10th Dec.Case Number: 01956769Failed to import inventory devices with error message ...

msutharh_0-1576298959173.png

Solved Which inventory is king? Flexera Agent or SCCM?

We have just started rolling out the Flexera Agent to all systems in our environment. Previously we had it installed only in our server environment. We are starting to see good results, but are curious. Which inventory is the master? I know we can se...