cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNMS 2020 R1 on-prem - AWS Error/failed

Hi, occasionally, we're receiving a failure in System Tasks for our AWS data gathering.Gathering inventory data: Failed: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\Amazon Web Servic...

Using Lakeside SysTrack as inventory source

Hello,Does anyone has the expierence with using Lakeside SysTrack as inventory source into FNMS? We are using R2019R2 onpremis.- How is do you import the data?- How is the quality of this data can it be used for license work?RegardsFrank 

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Population of discovery data in 2 FNMS instance

Hi, I have a requirement where some of the servers are managed by other vendor - lets assume A but the applications are managed by other vendor - lets assume BSo both the vendor are using FNMS suite to manage the HAM and SAM and now they want to coll...

DB Query to gather duplicate assets without linked inventory not from the Web Ui but the DB directly

Hello  customer wants  a DB Query to gather duplicate assets without linked inventory not from the Web UI but the DB directly, I did a Query to the dbo.Asset view but the linked inventory field is not in that view, can someone share the tables I need...

Assessment result - FNMS 2020 R1

In the FNMS 2020 R1 there is a new feature. The feature shows the license and there is a column with  Assessment result. We are looking for clarification for the various status of the Assessment Result like "Rejected" and the Assessment reason. 

Solved Powershell Adapters not loaded in Inventory systems

Hi All,In one of our customer  on the beacon UI -> Inventory systems when we try to create a powershell source connection, no adapters are getting displayed. when we click on the drop down menu no values like Amazon webservices, Microsoft 365 ,Salesf...

Solved FNMS 2020 R2

Hi,Customers are asking, will there be a FNMS 2020 R2 this year?Best regards,Markward

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos